includes a number of troubleshooters to help solve problems with your
system. Here’s how to use a troubleshooter to fix an audio playback
problem. In this example, the speakers were muted.
1. Click or tap the Search window.
2. Enter troubleshoot.
3. Click or tap Troubleshooting.
4. Click Troubleshoot audio playback.
5. Click or tap Next.
6. Choose your playback device.
7. Click or tap Next.
8. Review the results.
9. If the troubleshooter could not solve the problem, click or tap for more options.
10. Click or tap Close to close the window.
Note: Helping the Repair Process
If you need to turn on a device,
plug in a cable, or make other changes to your system, you are prompted
to do so during the process.